Unknown Bài 10: Cách dùng Used To - Be Used To - Get Used To Wednesday, September 28, 2011 Bài học hôm nay sẽ giúp bạn học cách sử dụng Used To - Be Used To - Get Used To. Chúc các bạn học thật tốt tiếng anh. (Nguồn video thaytro... Video hôm nay sẽ giúp bạn học rất chi tiết cách dùng Used To - Be Used To - Get Used To. Hy vọng với video sinh động dễ hiểu trên sẽ giúp bạn học tiếng anh ngày một tốt hơn. Chúc bạn học tiếng anh thật tốt.....

Bài 10: Cách dùng Used To - Be Used To - Get Used To

Respons: 0 nhận xét
Bài học hôm nay sẽ giúp bạn học cách sử dụng Used To - Be Used To - Get Used To.
Chúc các bạn học thật tốt tiếng anh.
(Nguồn video thaytro.vn)

I/ USED TO (Đã tng)

Form:
(+)
S + used to + V-infinitive
(-)
S + didn’t + use to + V-infinitive
(?)
Did + S + use to + V-infinitive?
*Use 1:
We use “used to” for something that happened regularly in the past but no longer happens.
e.g.:
- I used to smoke a packet a day but I stopped two years ago.
- I didn’t use to drive to work ten years ago.
- Did Ben use to travel a lot in his last job?
* Use 2:
We also use “used to” for something that was true but no longer is.
e.g.:
- I didn’t use to like him but now I do.
- There used to be a cinema in the town but now there isn’t.
- She used to have really long hair but her hair is short now.

II/ BE USED TO (Quen vi)

*Form:
S + Be used to + V-ing
*Use:
We use “be used to + V-ing” to say that something is normal, not unusual.
e.g.:
- I am used to living on my own. I’ve done it for quite a long time.
- Jack has lived in England for over a year so he is used to driving on the left now.
- They’ve always lived in hot countries so they aren’t sued to the cold weather here.

III/ GET USED TO (Thích hp vi)

Form:
Get used to + V-ing
*Use:
We use “get used to + V-ing” to talk about the process of something becoming normal for us.
e.g.:
- I didn’t understand the accent when I first moved here but I quickly got used to it.
- She has started working nights and is still getting used to sleeping during the day.
- I have always lived in the country but now I’m beginning to get used to living in the city.

Exercise:

1.When I was a student, I sued to (work)……in a bar.
2. I will never get used to (work)…….nights. I prefer working days
3. She isn’t used to (live)…..on her own. The house feels quite empty.
4. When I worked in the city, I used to (get up)…….really early.
5. Are you getting used to (live)……………in your new house yet?
6. We are not used to (live)……. In a cold climate. We’re used to a warm one.
7. I used to (be)……… a gardener. I’m not used to (sit)………….in an office all day.
8. Since I retired from my job, I can’t get used to (have)…………..nothing to do all day.
9. In my last job, I used to (wear)………….. a suite and tie. Now I wear jeans.
10. I was just getting used to (wear)……..glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Học tiếng Anh

Designed By: